This and That: Dark Art of Shadow Mapping
- The Dark Art of Shadow Mapping : Microsoft explains the best practices on Shadow Mapping techniques really well in details. I love MS when they actively share informations like this.
- John Hable: How To Split Specular And Diffuse In Real Images
- At E3 2010, we released a new trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. Also we sent down a real Space Marine to E3.
- vReveal's Free Video Enhancement Software. This looks pretty useful, and supports CUDA. If you have ATI cards like me still can use CPU for that. (vReveal told me multi-core CPU is well supported too) It's good to see more non-gaming software using CUDA, but doesn't really benefit me anymore because I recently switched to ATI. Free versions lack certain features such as HD video output, but you can buy the full version at dirt cheap price of $39, anyways.
- A cloud gaming service, OnLive , is officially launched now. And Jeff from Wolffire shares his thoughts on this. My personal thoughts on this specific service? I think it has potential if prices
- Gamefest 2010 presentations are now available online. I've seen them long time ago, so I don't remember what exactly are there. I just have impression that there were some useful stuff on graphics and optimization. So you go check'em out and find your own use. :)